Welcome to Mt Victoria Toastmasters Club
Practice your public speaking and leadership skills in a safe, friendly and fun environment.
Why join Mt Victoria Toastmasters?
At Mt Victoria Toastmasters you will learn to:
- improve your public speaking and communication.
- build confidence.
- develop leadership and evaluation skills.
- think on your feet.
- represent the Club at speaking competitions.
Come and visit us
Guests are welcome to come along and watch a meeting.There is no obligation to speak!
2017 meeting dates
- 28th August
- 11th September
- 25th September
Where we meet
We meet at Tararua Tramping Club every second Monday. Meetings start at 7.30pm.
Tararua Tramping Club
4 Moncrieff Street
Want to know more?
- Background information on the Club
- What guests and new members can expect
- Details about how meetings work