Welcome to Mt Victoria Toastmasters Club
Practice your public speaking and leadership skills in a safe, friendly and fun environment.
Why join Mt Victoria Toastmasters?
At Mt Victoria Toastmasters you will learn to:
- improve your public speaking and communication.
- build confidence.
- develop leadership and evaluation skills.
- think on your feet.
- represent the Club at speaking competitions.
Come and visit us
Guests are welcome to come along and watch a meeting.There is no obligation to speak!
2018 meeting dates
- 15 March, 7pm* – Please note change of date/time for an Area E7 Contest
- 26 March
- 9 April
- 23 April
Where we meet
We meet at Tararua Tramping Club on the second and fourth Mondays of the month. Meetings start at 7.30pm.
Tararua Tramping Club
4 Moncrieff Street
Want to know more?
- Background information on the Club
- What guests and new members can expect
- Details about how meetings work