Welcome to Mt Victoria Toastmasters Club
Practise your public speaking and leadership skills in a safe, friendly and fun environment.
Why join Mt Victoria Toastmasters?
At Mt Victoria Toastmasters you will learn to:
- improve your public speaking and communication.
- build confidence.
- develop leadership and evaluation skills.
- think on your feet.
- represent the Club at speaking competitions.
Come and visit us
Guests are welcome to come along and watch a meeting.There is no obligation to speak!
2019 meeting dates
- 11 March
- 25 March – NB: this will be a restaurant meeting not at the Tararua Tramping Club
- 8 April – NB: there won’t be a meeting on 22 April because of Easter
- 13 May
- 27 May
Where we meet
We meet at Tararua Tramping Club on the second and fourth Mondays of the month. Meetings start at 7.30pm.
Tararua Tramping Club
4 Moncrieff Street
Want to know more?
- Background information on the Club
- What guests and new members can expect
- Details about how meetings work