This page outlines the duties of the Listening Post.
Summary of the Listening post role
- Tests how well members have been listening during the meeting.
Before the meeting
- Bring pen and paper to record questions on.
During the meeting
- Listen for facts, quotes and interesting points.
- Turn these into 8 – 10 questions and answers.
End of the meeting
- Present your questions to the audience to test their listening skills.
Optional ideas for the Listening post
- Reward correct answers with treats (sweets, chocolates, cough lollies etc).
- Progress questions from easy to hard.
- Try a True/False format.
- Split the audience into two teams to answer questions (girls vs boys is a fun one!).